(in application of the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR)
Additionally: 1. By using the BisAMP web interface the user confirms the compliance of his/her data with the GDPR.
2. By uploading her/his data to this web site, the user implicitly consents to the data being stored for the duration of the BisAMP analysis followed by 48 hours to 1 week. User data is kept exclusively for BisAMP processing and a necessary short period of corresponding storage. User data is deleted automatically by either of the two following procedures:
- Data is passively removed when it is older than two days. This means that deletion of data older than 48 hours is triggered by any new BisAMP analysis
- Data is deleted actively, if older than 48 hours, after 1 week at the latest.
3. The BisAMP web interface does not retrieve nor use any personal information of the user.
4. The BisAMP web interface does not use any cookies.